What is IBscanner
5 mouse clicks and less than 5 lines of code to run your application with barcode reading functionality.
IBscanner is a .NET library encapsulating robust and innovative algorithms for fast and precise barcode recognition and decoding in image files or memory streams. It is developed in C#/.NET in fully managed code, which makes it very easy for integration into any .Net application.
The algorithm uses an innovative intelligent analysis to detect all the barcodes in the processed document. It shows excellent results with difficult to recognize barcodes in comparison to the costly libraries on the market.
IBscanner is capable to handle many scenarios such as, for instance:
- Barcode positioned at any place in the document and oriented at any angle
- Bad quality images from fax or office scanned documents
- Low scan resolution
- Stamps and signs over
- Wrinkled surface
- Too bright
Supported barcode types:
Interleaved 2/5, Industrial 2/5, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 128 Extended, EAN/UCC 128, UPC-E, UPC-A, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 93, Code 93 Extended
Where to use it
- It can be integrated in a .Net desktop application or web project where barcode detection and exporting from an image document is needed.
- It can be integrated in a Windows Phone application, where barcode images can be shot by the phone’s camera and the decoded EAN code be used for identifying a product in the database.
- It can be integrated in a web service / WCF which accepts an image file as input and this way can be used by any client application that communicates with that service.